Sunday, April 5, 2009

Don't Cry Over Spilled Milk

For some reason Morgan thinks it is a great idea to dump whatever cereal and milk she doesn't eat out of her bowl...every morning.

To say that we are tired of this is an understatement.

However, this morning when I walked in to find her mess and had just started to say "Mor-GAN!!!", I lifted up the bowl and found this staring back at me:

This Milk Ghost was smiling at me and for some reason I couldn't be mad.
You're off the hook today Morgan.

Thank goodness for Milk Ghosts.

9 comments:

TheOrttFamily said...

Very cute..haha....
Love the way you looked at it...with a smile..

Wendy said...

Seriously, how strange is that to have such a perfect milk ghost!

Jules said...

She must be a milk spilling pro now since she can make a milk ghost. Can't wait to see what she makes next ;-0

The Hytes said...

Sadie needs to figure out how to make the ghost because frankly, I deal with that every day too!!!

Dana said...

Too funny..... Sadly, the smiling milk ghost didn't save Jayce this morning. He does it EVERY single time too. What's up with that?!?

The Dixon Family said...

You're so nice, Dixie-our kids would be eating dry cereal by now.

Julz said...

really, everyday...??

Liz said...

How off the hook would she be if she could make the virgin Mary? Ebay anyone?

Sara Decker said...

You are a nicer mom than me, that wouldn't go over at my house, maybe because i have carpet (light) under my dining table, not cool!