Thursday, April 16, 2009

One Year Down...Forever To Go.

This past Easter Sunday, April 12th, marked the one year anniversary of mine and Shane's marriage.

One year already!

Can you believe it?

It has flown by.  

It has been full.

It has been fun.

It has been hard.

But most of all, it has been good.

I knew what I was doing when I married Shane. :)

And now, this Saturday, April 18th, Shane and I will be sealed in the Mesa, AZ temple for time and all eternity.


I'll never be without him again.

10 comments:

Liz said...

Congratulations Dixie! That is so wonderful! Jared and I were sealed almost a year to the day after our wedding. It was so special. So great ya'll found eachother!

Dana said...

"You did good!" So happy for this eternal family member. The right one makes all the difference. :)

runningfan said...

Oh, congratulations! That is fabulous.

Chad and Amy said...

Congrats Dixie, I am so excited for you!

Greg and Tammy said...

I'm getting a little emotional even typing this comment! Lana told me yesterday about the sealing and I have been SO PUMPED for you guys ever since! I am so happy that you have found Shane. what a wonderful man married to a wonderful woman. Just feels good. Enjoy your special day!!

Jenna said...

What a great, great thing! Congratulations!

Emily Call said...

That is so exciting! Congrats you guys! It's so good to see you so happy.

Hot Diggity Daws said...

We are so happy for you!

michele said...

Congratulations!!! That is awsome. I am glad you are so happy.

AL&G said...

Congrats Dixinator. I am so happy for you and Shane, and I am thoroughly enjoying your blog- filled with all the fun adventures you and your family are having. We miss you lots and think of you often.