Thursday, April 23, 2009

Identity Crisis

The other day I knew Owen was up to something because he was giving me sneaky sideward glances as he ushered Morgan out the front door.

About 2 minutes later he came running in wearing Morgan's dress. 

He had a HUGE smile on his face.

He was pretty proud of his joke. 

I was less impressed.

Then Morgan came around the corner pulling on Owen's underpants telling me she was putting on Owen's clothes.

The result was this.


(yep, he's going commando under that dress).

I tried to take a picture of Owen without him knowing because I didn't want him to think it was funny. (which it was)

This poor kid needs some boys to play with.


7 comments:

Liz said...

Luckily, or maybe unluckily, he makes a really pretty girl! I think your kids are just pretty no matter what!

Wendy said...

What's wrong with a little dress and going commando from time to time, when you are amongst family?!!!

With only 3 boys can't say this is a problem we have encountered!

I was going to suggest he play with his rugged 3 boy cousins, but then I remembered that yesterday
Lincoln did steal a teal polka dot floppy hat, lined with yellow satin ribbon!

Maybe you can't pin all your hopes of masculinity on my brood.... ;o)

Julz said...

He's gonna hate that picture someday. Oh well I guess that's what he gets! Funny.

Jules said...

I found this funny. Taylor too is a cross dresser. Nathan loves to have Taylor wear his clothes but thankfully has not put hers on in return. Laughed at the commando part. I would love to do the same especially during the summer.

Nash said...

i have a boy to play with. he can be really mean sometimes. although he did put on lipstick yesterday while shopping. scaaaary!

Lana said...

owen is just secure in his manhood enough to humiliate himself a little in the name of comedy. he's practically ready for SNL now...

Allyson & Jere said...

I think he just particularly loves that dress, as I've seen him in it on one other occassion as well. And lest we forget the year of the naked tutu wearing. I'm just saying.