Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spread the Word...

RaceDay Training

 

I am happy and excited to introduce RaceDay Training. 

 

I work from the philosophy that health and fitness are much easier to reach and maintain when you have a specific goal in mind.  As a personal trainer & lifelong athlete I only recently discovered the true joy of exercise when I began setting goals for myself.

 

Have you ever seen a friend or family member complete a 5K, a triathlon, a marathon or some other type of race and think to yourself, “I could never do that, but I wish I could?” YOU CAN!!!  I promise you can accomplish more than you think, and I can help get you there (even if you don’t have an athletic bone in your body). J

 

Nothing is more important than your health.  Don’t wait until tomorrow, next week, next month or next year to “get in shape.”  You need to learn how to find the time now.  Why wait to start feeling good and enjoy life?  Make the decision today.

 

Whether you are a fitness guru or a couch potato, I can help get you to where you want to be.  I am dedicated to helping you reach your goals.

 

Because helping you reach your goals is my number one priority, I am keeping my clientele small so I can give you the focus you need and deserve.

 

Call today to set up a free consultation and reserve your place at RaceDay Training.  I will be screening clients now and begin training on May 11th.

 

It’s time to start living!

 

Dixie Dixon

(480) 266-0196

NASM Certified Personal Trainer

Bachelor of Science in Fitness & Wellness Management

7 years personal training experience

5 comments:

The Hytes said...

Come back to Utah!!!! I would sign up in a minute!

Lana said...

eh, I think I'll just wait till next month.... :) hehehe. I'm excited for it when it's my time. Wahoo races!!

Julz said...

You go girl!

Bubba the Hutt said...

I'm might have to take you up on that offer, there is a race in November I'm planning on doing with a friend of mine.

runningfan said...

Wish you lived in Colorado...I have grand plans for this bod after baby...