Friday, April 24, 2009

Signed, SEALED, Delivered....

...I'm yours.




Last Saturday, April 18th, 2009, Shane and I got sealed in the Mesa, AZ temple.

It was a beautiful day filled with beautiful people.

We felt very special that our family and friends shared it with us.

I was happy, very happy.

And I still am. (phew!)

Even though life is hard and we have lots of little trials and hardships, I'm happy that my husband isn't one of them.

He's my best friend, my partner.

I feel so lucky.

Have I ever mentioned that?


8 comments:

runningfan said...

Congratulations! That's fantastic news. So glad to hear your happy.

Julz said...

Dixie you look smokin in those pictures, do you excersize alot or something? It really was great, thanks for sharing it all with me!

Wendy said...

You both look as young as I felt nearly 10 years ago getting married. So happy for you and your excellent selection!!! No doubt a keeper. I have to repeat the sentiments of Julz, seriously, you both looked amazing when you walked out those doors.

michele said...

Congratulations!! You both look beautiful! I am so happy for you.

Unknown said...

awesome, awesome, awesome :)

congrats dixie!

Liz said...

Wow, Dixie! That is so wonderful! Congratulatons! I still remember when my parents were sealed in the temple. You guys are so blessed to have found eachother! What a beautiful family you have created!

Greg and Tammy said...

YEAH!! CONGRATS!!!

Summertime Designs said...

Congratulations Dixie. That is just awesome and I am so happy for you! You deserve the best and you've got it! You look absolutely gorgeous and you and Shane make such a striking couple.