Thursday, April 9, 2009

Jello


I'm not referring to the refrigerated treat.

I'm referring to my legs.

I did this work out today:  

100 yard sprint, 100 yard lunges...repeat 5 times.

Then I ran 1 mile with high knees and sprints mingled in for good measure.

OH. MY. GOSH.

It doesn't sound like much huh?

Try it.

It's not even a mile in distance (the first part).

But what you do in that short distance is what makes all the difference.

Tomorrow, when Shane has to wheelchair me around everywhere, I wonder if I'll regret it.

Probably not. :)

3 comments:

Lana said...

mmmmmm jello.....

Dana said...

Uhhhhhh so when you train me tomorrow, why don't you just go ahead and leave THAT work out home! Freak! ;)

Jules said...

I think I got jello legs just reading about what you did. You are a mad woman.