Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New Life Never Gets Old

This is Max. My sister Allyson just had him a week ago.
Everyone, even little kids know there is something special about a new life. How do they know this? (This is Max being held by my sister Jenny and being adored by his cousins).

Livy goes to check on Max every day when she gets home from school.

Even Owen's extra gentle side comes out when he's around Max.


Morgan is working on being soft and loves to pet his head.

I remember when my kids were tiny babies like this. I didn't think they would ever be naughty or that they could ever make me angry. I couldn't even imagine it. I have a better imagination now. :) But sometimes when they are being really sassy or frustrating I try to remember them like this--tiny, innocent and completely dependent on me. And I realize no matter how frustrating they get, my heart will never stop loving them. Never.


3 comments:

Lana said...

The problem with your logic is if I picture Tatum as a new baby, there's just a sea of non-stop screaming. That doesn't help me see her in a better light. :)

Hot Diggity Daws said...

You say, I will never stop loving them never, in a way that makes me think you are still trying to convince yourself. :)

Your kids look so sweet holding that little guy!

It is great that you have a new baby so close. Everyone can get their fill of a new baby to love, and you can still sleep at night.

Jenalee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.