Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm kinda bugged...


You want to know why? My kids haven't said or done anything "blog-worthy" for the past several days. All they have done is look cute at times, fight with each other at other times and cry at other times. BORING! Don't they know I had them so they could be good blog material? Say something clever or funny? Do something crazy that I can take a picture of? Nada. They are totally not holding up their end of the bargain.


Here are some highlights of my un-blogworthy life:


Yesterday Morgan insisted on wearing underpants because her cousin Brooklyn does. After about an hour of underwear success Brooklyn yelled, "Morgan pooped!" And sure enough, I rounded the corner to find Morgan standing with her poop-riden (diarrhea) unders at her knees. Fun. I suppose I could have taken a picture for everyone to enjoy. Oh well, next time.


At dinner last night I made a really yummy meal, IMO. Livy told me it was really good and that as long as she has water to wash it down it won't make her throw up.


Owen has just been a punk. But he did take this picture of Morgan and I. Impressive.


P.S. I had to look up how to spell "diarrhea". It's a hard word.

2 comments:

Lana said...

It doesn't matter how many times I look up how to spell it, I never remember how to spell diahrreah???Diarreha...:)

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Potty Training Mishaps, Spunky Boys, and Tempermental Food Consumers, just a day in the life! The funny thing is, although you think, ah so unblog worthy, that's our life! As they say on Jon and Kate plus 8, it might be a crazy life, but it's our life!