Friday, November 21, 2008

Just Think About It...



Are you a woman?




Do you live in Arizona?




Do you want to feel awesome?




Then click here.




This is an all women's triathlon. It is a sprint tri, so the distances aren't too long, and perfect for anyone wanting to "see if you can do it".



I love this picture because it shows that really there are all different fitness levels participating. There are always beginners to advanced at every race. It's awesome.




I am toying with the idea of starting a triathlon training group for this. We would start in January and train until the day of the race.




The race is on Saturday, May 9th, which happens to be my birthday, which is also the day before Mother's Day. You'll be a real hot mama!




If you are interested, think you might be interested, know someone who might be interested, or have questions then you can email me at: dixiesdixon@gmail.com




If you have ever wanted to do something like this NOW is the time (unless you are pregnant, going to be pregnant or will just have had a baby--yeah, I know that's most everyone).




I don't want the group to be very big, maybe 5 or 6 people. I can help you with every aspect of the race.




You'll feel like superwoman on Mother's Day.




Just do it.




12 comments:

Kelly said...

Dixie,
You are awsome! I so wish I was in Mesa, I'd join your group in a heart beat! I've done the "Women of Steel" here for the past two years on my birthday too. It is a great way to bring in another year. I want to do it this year but my baby will only be 2.5 months old, so it may just be a dream?

Allyson & Jere said...

Ok FINE, I'll do it. I'm terrified out of my mind, and really, doyou think it is even possible for me to do something like this by then? I can't believe I just wrote this. I have to go be sick.

Dana said...

Can I do it? Or is that just tooooo much of a stretch?!?

Dana said...

Wait, did that just say 3.1 mile run?!?! Oh honestly, what am I thinking....... (Tell me I can do it. no, really)

The Hytes said...

I want to live in AZ, if for nothing else, to be in your triathalon club. Good luck with it. Sounds exciting!

Anonymous said...

Okay, Jillian, I mean Dixie!!! Count me in! :) I know I am going to puke! :)

Kaylie said...

How fun! wish we live closer! You'd be such a great coach!

Anonymous said...

Kaylie's comment was actually from me...Cherry. Didn't know my kid was signed in!

Crandell Fam said...

I'm totally IN! You know I've been waiting for this for a while, so count me in! :)

Lana said...

Whatever, I dont' want to be part of your lame group anyway. If you want to know where to find me, you could check the hospital where I'll be with my baby and my fat tummy of jello.

Kate said...

Um, I can't swim without plugging my nose. Soooo...I'm out. But good luck on your triathalon this Thursday!!!

Julz said...

Since I turn 30 on May 11 I think I could give this to myself. I am thinking of doing a 1/4 ironman in March and I am already doing one December 6 so I might need a break. Yeah right! I dont need a break! I'll be there.