Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Wouldn't Be a True Mommy Blog If I Didn't Post This....

Okay, so I know in "blogger world" Halloween already happened like a year ago and this post is super late, but here it is anyway. We had a very fun Halloween. (Just look at Owen to decipher exactly how much fun).


Shane said he thinks this should be the album cover for some band.
Morgan got LOADS of candy because she would just keep standing there, so the people would keep loading her up. She wasn't scared of anything. My fearless one.

Owen, the super happy cowboy with depleated horse.

Livy, the cheerleader. When I put the makeup on her and she saw how grown up she looked she said, while looking in the mirror, "Mom, I'm freaking myself out."

I happened to go to Fry's on Halloween afternoon and all their balloon's were on sale for $1. I couldn't pass that up since my kids love balloons so much. As it turned out, it was a really smart thing because I tied them to their buckets and I could locate them all night...at the ward carnival and trick-or-treating. I think I will do that every year. I love it when I'm incidentally smart!

We borrowed my brother's neighborhood for trick-or-treating since our "neighborhood" consists of a concrete company, a golf company, an auto body shop and various other lovely businesses. Here are the kids just before we headed out to get candy. Tatum is 2 months younger than Livy and Dane is 2 months older than Morgan. Owen is a lone wolf in the cousin department.
After trick-or-treating we had Halloween cupcakes and made carmel apples AND ate the candy they got trick-or-treating. I think my kids are still getting all the sugar out of their systems. YIKES!

7 comments:

Lana said...

owen looks drunk in the final picture here...a little of the fun had started to wear off, huh? :) Good times, good times!!!!

michele said...

Your kids are so cute!! I love their costumes. Thanks for the comment you left on your blog about the pregnancy and exercising.

juliespahr said...

I love how fearless Morgan is! Griffin tried to go into everyones home! It was hilarious! This one older lady opened her screen door just enough to put her hand out! Griffin just kept pulling on the door!! She didn't think it was cute, of course, I did!!:)

LadyCarma said...

I love the new paint color on the apartment unit. It looks so different than when Lana and Porter lived next door Good choice and good painting skills.

The kids look so cute. Dane cracks me up. His smile poise, right? I just bet they had a ton of fun together.

Greg and Tammy said...

Hey, I don't care how late you are posting halloween pics. I love seeing cute kids dressed up. Yours are darling!!

bgerson said...

I can't believe how old Livy looks! I especially love the face she's making holding up the pom-pom! What a funny little poser!

Hot Diggity Daws said...

They are all adorable, but I vote for Dorothy. She is just too cute, from the bow down to the ruby reds! Well done I say, well done!