Monday, March 23, 2009

Challenge #12


Sorry for all my slackerliness.

I just got back in town yesterday and I've been playing catch-up.

Sooooo, onto the challenge.

This week the challenge is to buy and prepare 2 vegetables that you have never or rarely had before.

The produce isle is full of so much stuff that many of us walk right past because we don't know what to do with it.

Our diets remain boring and unchanged, especially in this area, and it's time to expand.

Whatever it is you decide to get I am certain you can find a recipe online telling you how to prepare it.

So go out, purchase a couple of unsuspecting vegetables and expand that palate of yours!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent challenge. I have been wanting to learn how to cook a couple of veggies I liked back when my mom was doing the cooking.