Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Bachelor

I don't watch this show.  

I've never seen one episode with this guy on it, but apparently he has done something to tick everyone off.

I don't care about any of that.  

The thing about this guy is that Shane has had several people tell him he looks "just like The Bachelor" or that The Bachelor reminds them of Shane.

Some girl he hasn't spoken to in over a year emailed him specifically just to say she thinks this.

I can't see it. 

Maybe they are alike, maybe they aren't, but nevertheless there are 2 major differences:

1. Shane is much better looking.

And

2. Shane is definitely NOT a bachelor.

He's taken. :)

3 comments:

The Hytes said...

I'm glad because I have NO respect for the bachelor.

Anonymous said...

Okay so I couldn't help but think of this post when Shane was sitting there on your living room floor last night. I can see the resemblance. Although, certainly Shane is heads and shoulders above Jason in character. Having your husband's outer beauty compared to "One of America's most handsome bachelor's" is a nice compliment. Fortunately, you are already set with knowing what a great husband you have, so added attention is entirely unnecessary.

Kelly said...

This is so funny because I did get sucked into this ridiculous show and thought that he and Shane resembled each other. I've only met Shane once, so I wasn't sure. I think it is the smile. And yes your Shane is much better!