Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pig Pen




You know that character on Charlie Brown...the one that always has that cloud of dirt surrounding him? We lovingly refer to Morgan as our PigPen. It's really quite a talent that she has going for her. I bathe her nightly, then get her dressed every morning and do her hair in ponytails with clips and bows or whatever...then I set her down she walks across the room and somehow her hair is pulled out of it's do, her nose is running with snot, she's got a stain on her shirt and she's pooped her pants. Really, it's impressive. But she just seems to be enjoying herself so much that you can't begrudge her. And besides that, somehow she makes disshevled look adoreable.















I love you Morgan!!!



4 comments:

juliespahr said...

Maybe we should refer to this as the 3rd child syndrome! Griffin is the exact same way! Too cute!:)

Lea said...

Dixie,
I am so glad you found me...I tried few times way back to get in touch with you but I had the wrong email. How are you? Your family is beautiful. Glad we can be connected now

-Lea

Nash said...

glad you finally did this.
i won at tangled and true.
i did see TAMN a long time ago, not sure if it was when you sent that or before. I don't remember.
blog looks good.

Pam said...

Being a grandma myself we will take these little ones however we can get them. Boogies and all! Enjoy your blog Dixie, thanks