Monday, September 29, 2008

Clowns and Angels


Sorry for the double post today...
We had the Primary Program this past Sunday. These are the kids just before church. Owen was the clown of the program...Livy was the angel. She worked so hard on memorizing her whole part, and did it. Owen got up and pretended to say something. It was like this, "mumble mumble mumble scriptures....mumble mumble prayers...mumble." Honestly it was smart because I think people just thought they couldn't really understand him the way he was speaking into the mic. They didn't realize he was totally adlibbing the whole thing. Morgan just looked like an angel and acted like a clown. All in all it was good.


p.s. This is Owen pre-haircut. I cut his hair Sunday night. Shane said if we didn't cut it soon we'd need to put him in a rock band...so I cut.

4 comments:

Erock! said...

I love Owen's hair in that picture. When I first saw it I thought he looked good...now it's GONE!

Anonymous said...

wow. Your kids are so beautiful. I can't believe how big Owen looks...especially with his hair. I like it like that!

Holly Webster said...

Hey Dixie, it's Holly Moore(now Webster)! I came across your blog on Nicoles blog and thought I would say Hi!! It looks like you are doing great and your kids are so dang cute!

Jenalee said...

It's like he's the Owen of the 70's. I would like an "after" picture so we can see your skills.