Monday, September 22, 2008

"Doesn't Even Matter."




This Saturday Livy and I cuddled for a bit because she has discovered that Saturday is her favorite day since she doesn't have to go to school. (Didn't take her too long to figure that out). Anyway, we were wearing our pajamas and mine are scrub pants with one of Shane's old shirts that has holes at the bottom of it. As we were cuddling she snuggled in real close to me and said, "Mom, I love you." Then she looked down at the bottom of my shirt, put her finger through one of the holes and said, "Doesn't even matter that you have holes in your shirt. Doesn't even matter." Can you believe that? She loves me EVEN WITH holes in my shirt. Now that's love.

3 comments:

Jenalee said...

I love it. I laughed out loud. By the way, that is quite the impressive robin on her cheek. You and I painted the kids' faces one day.....do you remember? I do. There is no way you painted that bird!

Dixiechick said...

No, it wasn't me that painted that bird. It was some volunteer girl at a BYU festival thingy. You saw my face-painting abilities. AWFUL!

Crandell Fam said...

How cute!! That's just funny. :)