Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"Don't Judge Me."


On Saturday as Shane was getting ready to paint he yelled to me from the other room, "I'm wearing my tightey-whiteys. Don't judge me." I did a nervous laugh and averted my eyes for my sake because, ew. Which leads me to this question: Why on earth do they even make tightey-whitey's in mens sizes? I'm certain that just like onsies and footie pajamas, tightey-whitey's should have an age limit. Perhaps twelve, and that's pushing it. Don't get me wrong, Shane is a very sexy man, but Owen is the only one that should be wearing said undergarment in this house.
P.S. No I will not be posting a picture of Shane on this post...geesh!

3 comments:

Erock! said...

I can't think of any good use for Tighty Whities. My boys didn't want to wear them after they were 4...boxers only.

Lana said...

Are you forgetting THE SCENE from "Risky Business" where Tom Cruise comes sliding in with nothing but socks, a white button-up and tighty-whiteys??? Hello. Classic scene. Classic Tom Cruise. Classic too-tight undies. I mean, maybe when guys are working out they like that feeling of security?? And P.S., Owen looks GOOD!

shane said...

Tighty-whities provide excellent support and boosts my athletic prowess. I rest my case. And none of you are to imagine me in Tighty-whities, do you hear me! Stop it right now.