Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I Can't Believe I'm Doing This....

Okay folks, I'm making no promises here to keep updated or anything like that. The only reason I created this was because I wanted to become an official follower of my favorite blog http://www.seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/. LOVE IT! However, in becoming a fan of that I find myself blog-stalking other people and it's really fun to see what other people are up to. So in case anyone is interested, here is our brief little update.

We are LOVING being in AZ. I am so glad to be back with the family. Olivia started kindergarten (all day) and has already been through her first boyfriend, whom she is now finished with because he doesn't play with her anymore so she no longer likes him. Thank heavens. Owen has started pre-school and can hardly stand the days he doesn't get to go. He puts his backpack on every morning and asks, "Mom, can I go to school today?" Morgan just turned 2 and has become quite the sassy little one. She is super independent and has this low, gravely voice that is so adoreable.

Shane started working for Xerox doing business to business sales and is actually liking it, believe it or not. He already made a sale in his first week and is talking with the higher-ups to see if he can write a training manuel for them. I knew he would be good at it, he's good at everything he does.

I'm just keeping things running and playing with my family a lot....and reading blogs and facebook. Here are some pictures of the kids....Livy and Owen on their first days of school and Morgan on her 2nd birthday holding her balloon. Okay, my first post is officially over. :)







13 comments:

Nash said...

FINALLY!

Greg and Tammy said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! We welcome you with open arms!!

Kelly said...

Hey, I'm glad you are doing it. Now I can stalk you! I love "Seriously So Blessed" too!
Can't wait for weekly updates;)ha, ha..

befyffe said...

YEAH! I finally have another blog to stock *Ü*. Sorry, I don't have one to stock though. I'm so glad you are back in AZ! I sure love and miss and have thought about you a lot!
Love,
Evi

juliespahr said...

Sweet! I love it!! I too joined the blogging world a couple of months ago! I'm not the best at updates :) but you can check it out! spahrdays@blogspot.com
I'm glad to here your back! We need to plan a play date!!!
Jules

TheOrttFamily said...

Hey Dixie good to see things are going well...Love seeing you have a blog now..keep us updated on your fun life there in AZ..take Care..

Melanie said...

It's about time...that's all I have to say.

RecipeNut said...

Yeah.....you're blogging, I love to see how people are doing too :) So glad you are doing well!

Summertime Designs said...

Yeah! Dixie, I just think you have such beautiful children with one hot mama! I can't wait to see what's happening in your neck of the woods.

Kristina said...

I'm so glad to see all the photos. Morgan looks way older. She is officially no longer a baby I guess, now that she is two, and looks it.
Hooray for all going well in AZ, so glad to get an up date. We are christopholo.wordpress.com I think. Mike just put up some summer and fall photos.
love,
kristina

Sara Decker said...

Sweet...I'm so glad you joined the blogging world. HOpe you keep us updated. Sounds like you are doing great!

LadyCarma said...

I saw your comment on Lana's blog site and enjoyed catching up on the growing children. Livy looks so grown up in the picture since I saw her in April. I am so glad things are going well for you and your new life. It is such a blessing for you. I was praying for you all the time last fall. I hope you don't mind me putting your blog site in my favorites. You can check out my blog and see my kitchen remodel and other tales.

Damian said...

I'm glad Owen is into fashion. I love his Alvin Klein shirt.