Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Satan Created Angry Birds--I Can Prove It.


I am nearly certain Satan himself invented Angry Birds.

"Dixie," you say, "That is simply not possible."

Ohhhh, but it is.

"You are being unreasonable."

Am I?

Those cute little birds suck me in to a crazed mental state with their sweet little faces and simple tricks. And then I keep wondering what special NEW bird will I unlock next?!

Boom-A-Rang Bird, are you serious?!?!  It's so cool!

I also care for Big Fat Bird a great deal. (I don't think that's the real name, but that's what I call it).

And if I could just get a whole slew of Bomb Birds I could do just about anything.

(Just don't give me any of that plain little red bird.  He's useless I tell you, USELESS!)

Then they create these clever levels with all kinds of fun stuff, (including bouncy beach balls for pete's sake!) and before I know it I'm sneaking the iPad around, trying to play Angry Birds in dark corners so the kids can't see because....well,  I'm addicted to it!

And I think we all know: addiction=Satan.

So clearly, Angry Birds was created by Satan.

I rest my case.

1 comment:

Lana said...

Ha! I will say, I'm happy that I am immune to the charms of at least one addicting habit. :) But don't worry, there are plenty of other things that suck me in. I just don't enjoy angry birds, or video games in general. I've never been good at them, therefore I've never liked playing them. But it's good to have a little mind-numbing something to do every now and then, right?