Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Living Dead

When we were in San Diego this past weekend we went to the Rueben H. Fleet Science Museum.  

They had this thing where you could get your picture taken and then have it age you to 70 years old. 

Here are our results:




Oh my freakiness.

If Shane and I look like this at age 70 would somebody please just shoot me? (and him too while you're at it so he can be with me.  Hopefully he's not mad at me for requesting his demise, but it's for a good cause).

I'm pretty sure I might get mistaken for a zombie on the street, so perhaps I'll get taken out by some stranger anyway.

Seriously, have I failed to notice that all 70 year olds have gray skin and sunken eyes?

Yikes!


3 comments:

Liz said...

You're still pretty as a zombie-faced 70-year-old. Truly!
I will now type batragn and post this comment.

michele said...

I would not want to see what I would look like at 70. You will be beautiful even at 70.

Breckyn said...

Hold up you were in San Diego this past memorial weekend?? So was I! Lame! I was there from the 21st to the 25th in La Mesa actually...but might as well me San Diego. same thing.