Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Picasso Who?


Do you see this incredible drawing?

This morning Morgan was sitting at the kitchen table "drawing" with Owen because she likes to think she's big stuff.

Let us all recall she is exactly 2 1/2 today.

Suddenly she yells, "DADDY SHANE!!!  I DRAW A PICTURE OF YOU!!!!!"

Shane went to look and I could hear him say, "Hey, that's really good."

I went to check it out and I couldn't believe it.

She really had drawn him....eyes, nose, hair, lips (that look quite kissable) and two little lines coming off the head as legs.

Even a squarish head. :)

At age 3 Livy drew her first recognizable person and it had nothin' on this creation of Morgan's.

And Livy is quite the artist.

So maybe I've got a little Picasso on my hands.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

that is really good! Brody just scribbles. Your kids are so advanced.

Jules said...

Way to go Morgan! The first thing I thought when you said what she had drawn was the fact that the head was square, too funny.

Crandell Fam said...

Shanebob Squarehead has returned! :) I think it's hilarious that his head is square. But also quite amazing that your child is a genius and obviously destined for Juliard or something. So advanced.

Lana said...

Definitely Picasso considering some of the facial features. :) Very abstract. Seriously, Dane comes nowhere close to that skill level. Nowhere. :)