Monday, February 23, 2009

Once you go Mac, you never go back!

I've been a bad blogger as of late because my computer was on the fritz.

To do anything on the computer I've had to go to Allyson's or to my parents house.

It's been a pain.

Not to mention, I haven't had a printer that works in over a year.

So, Shane and I made a little purchase on Saturday.

It's this.

It really is a thing of beauty.

I'm so sick of HP and all their crappy products that last about 5 minutes.

We were about to get another HP computer, but after adding up all the things we needed to get with it, it was almost as much as the Mac that comes with everything.

We tossed it to the side and grabbed the Mac.

It's so simple.

It's so pretty.

It's so compact.

Apple, I love you. 

10 comments:

Julz said...

exciting!

Allyson & Jere said...

Yes, she is lovely. Now I may have to come to YOUR house. hehehe

✩Molly✩ said...

HOORAY! Welcome to the light! :) Love yah, and your mac especially. We are strictly mac around our parts, and we will never go back.

Nash said...

don't you love how nice it is having the WHOLE computer in the monitor. GENIUS.
glad you crossed over.
oh and it really does look nice.
i am going to go take some of their free classes soon.

Lana said...

I was actually getting ready to write a snooty comment on your blog because you've been providing very little entertainment lately for me in my den of sick kids. :) But I'm glad to know that you'll be back to blogging regularly again. :) Love the mac...it's cute. PS--Now your kids can take their own funky, distorted pictures on the Mac PhotoBooth rather than having to come to awesome Aunt Lana's house for that. Welcome to the right side.

Erock! said...

We dig the Mac. I wish I had the itty bitty Mac Air Book. Maybe someday.

Kjohnson said...

I saw the tittle of your mac blog on my aunt Jen's blogroll! I just had to click and see that someone loves mac as much as me! We recently got a mac like 3 weeks ago and I am in love.

MamaD said...

It definitely is pretty. I still yearn for Windows at home sometime but I'm sure once I start staying home and actually getting used to our Mac, I'll appreciate it more. Maybe I'll even get a Mac laptop...

Jeremy Drysdale said...

awesome!!!

(i'm loving my macbook)

Crandell Fam said...

jealous....OH so jealous...