Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Taking Over the World… :)


What's up Zaharis?


That would be ONE...

TWO...

THREE! 

That's right….All three of my awesome kids got selected to student council as their class representatives.

It all went down exactly as I would expect.

Olivia wrote reminders to herself about writing a speech.  
She thought about it and wrote out what she felt was important.  
She wanted to let her class know she would represent them well.
She delivered her speech with confidence.
She won by a landslide.

Owen decided the night before that he'd like to run.
Olivia wrote his speech for him.
Olivia made him practice his speech several times.
Olivia chided him the morning of his speech for wearing sports shorts instead of looking nicer.
Owen reluctantly changed his clothes to appease his sister.
He won--I'm guessing by a landslide.

Morgan didn't write a speech.
Morgan simply raised her hand and said she'd be interested in doing it.
Every other girl in the class raised their hand and said, "I vote for Morgan."
She won--by a landslide of girl votes.

All three of them did this on their own.

"Why do you think people voted for you?"  I asked each of them.
Olivia: "Because I get good grades."
Owen: "Because I have good actions."
Morgan: "Because I'm really nice and everyone loves to play with me."

Morgan is never shy about her awesomeness. :)

Congrats to my babies!

Represent.

1 comment:

Akina's said...

hahaha that's so awesome! congratulation to all of them!