Thursday, April 5, 2012

Baby Mayzie...

My sister, Allyson, done had herself a baby on April 3rd.

She's awfully cute and she's named Mayzie.

We were there for about an hour to visit and she didn't cry a peep even once!

And….I got to change her first poopy diaper ever. 

So Mayzie and I will always have that. :)

Owen and Morgan were enamored with her.
(Olivia was at synchro)

They couldn't believe how small she was or my stories that they used to be that small.

Allyson and I kept sharing details of birth and delivery and Owen was shocked and disgusted at each one.  Just wait my son…sooooo much more to it. :) 

Here you can see the baby hunger in my eyes.  I suppose this is why they keep such tight security on the maternity wards these days because I just wanted to run out of there with that cute baby. :) 
Love her! 

Welcome to the family baby Mayzie!

2 comments:

Allyson & Jere said...

Awwwww! Sweetness. You'll be glad to know she's made PLENTY of noise since then, and it's usually at 2 a.m. Just sayin.

Natalie said...

sweet. I can't believe how old Morgan is looking! (I know, not what you want to hear about your youngest child when you are baby hungry).