Saturday, November 5, 2011

Disgusting!

Last night we had shish-kabobs for dinner.

They were pretty tasty but some of the meat was a little too big for me to eat.  I kind of want to barf at large pieces of meat that take longer than 10 seconds to chew.  So after about 15 seconds of chewing a certain piece of meat I took it out of my mouth and placed it on the side of my plate.

Can you see where this is going?

A little while later Owen came picking around on my plate.  I shooed him off and turned to talk to Shane for a second.  Moments later Shane said, "Owen just stole more food off your plate."

I looked back and to my horror you know what he had eaten.

Ugh, my stomach turned but I just started laughing and said, "You don't even want to know what just happened."

Well, then of course everyone wanted to know.

So I looked at Owen and said, "That meat you just ate off my plate was meat I had chewed up and spit out."

He just looked at me, smiled real big and said, "Well that's okay, I still really liked it!"

It's hard to phase a boy that is this awesome. :)

3 comments:

azandersens said...

Hilarious. A couple of weeks ago I was shredding some meat from the crockpot, and Joshua came up and snitched a huge piece of fat off of the plate and started chewing on it. It grossed me out so bad, but luckily I caught it and made him spit it out. He was totally un-phased by it all. :)

DianD said...

Obviously you are starving that child if he has to "steal" ABC meat from your plate and thinks it's wonderful! Gag!!! That's really funny in light of the fact that he is such a picky eater and is full most of the time before he starts! :) Glad you both survived. :)

Jenalee said...

I think Owen got what he had coming to him! Just think of all the times he's given you slobbery kisses and stuck his wet fingers into your mouth as a baby. I say, what goes around comes around. Stop being disgusted and enjoy the revenge!