Monday, June 28, 2010

Music Theater Workshop--Year 2!

Do you see these beautiful girls? Olivia (with her new hair cut), Tatum and Maya just finished their 2nd year of Music Workshop and can I just say that the difference between this year and last year was ridiculously huge!

Every one of them sang, acted and danced like they were old pros. It was quite impressive.

Livy was spot on with her choreography. Loud on her solos. And convincing in her facial expressions.

This mama couldn't have been more proud. (Dang her hair is cute! Thx Lana!)

This brother, however, was less than thrilled.

Unfortunately he fell asleep on the way over so he was sort of a grump. Not to mention that's sort of his M.O. at the moment. Especially when you want to take a picture. He makes that face and then as soon as you take the picture he smiles really big and asks to see it. He thinks he's pretty funny. Me thinks he's not.

Livy is already practicing for her future photo shoots. She informed me that she was "Born to entertain." Uh oh.

Grandma and Grandpa never miss a show. They are quite faithful in their viewing and we appreciate it a lot. Makes the girls feel like even bigger stars--if that's possible.

This little girl was sassy as ever and when I told her I wanted to take a picture, she struck this pose.


I think she'll be ready for the stage herself in a few short years. She is quite the ham.

Anyway, workshop was awesome and the highlight of Olivia's summer. She loves it more than anything else she's ever been involved in and it's fun, again, to see such growth.

Hannah Montana better watch her back. :)

4 comments:

Lana said...

aren't they just a bunch of CUTIES!! :) Love the pictures. And the headbands. :) (Although I'm sure they will mock them one day...)

Hooray for workshop and being stars!

MamaD said...

Such cute pictures! I love Livy's hair cut - it makes her look so mature. And all the kids just make me laugh in their own way.

DianD said...

Love them! Love the kids and the workshops and they are highlights of my summer, too! Loved the headbands! Lucky girls to have Mom (for Tatum) and Aunt Lana to keep them beautiful! :) Can hardly wait for next year to see the GIGANTIC LEAP OF EXCELLENCE it will bring! This year was truly amazing!

Allyson & Jere said...

Your comment on my blog MAY have been the funniest thing I'ev ever read! No really, I laughed so loud, OUT LOUD, and nerly fell off my chair. The journal quote was priceless beyond words. Well that, and "my entire 5 years of life had been a lie." I'm so sorry to have scarred you so deeply. Thanks for forgiving me.