Saturday, December 5, 2009

Little Miss Morgan



I don't really have anything to say, but I hate having that picture of the mating flies up, so I've gotta say something. BTW, the first thing Shane says to me when he sees the fly picture is, "You know they are mating right?"

So this is it. My Morgan is three and trying to figure out how to handle herself with all the emotions that run through a 3-year old girls little body. She does a lot of whining, crying, screaming, etc. It's rough...for everyone.

So today she told me, "I'm learning to be nice. I don't want to be bad anymore." Nearly melted my heart, even if she didn't magically change today, I know it's in there.

Love you Morgan!

1 comment:

Lana said...

Hey, at least she CARES that she needs to be nice. :) That's a definite step in the right direction. hehehe. Maybe she can guilt trip Dane into feeling similar feelings??