Saturday, September 12, 2009

Research Project


I need your help!

I need some volunteers for a weight loss project.

This is NOT a diet.  I do not believe in diets...I'm pretty sure you all know that.

This is simply an explanation of how to eat and a very simple evaluation sheet for you to fill out.

There are no restricted foods or focuses on proteins or carbs or calories or anything.  

You just eat normal food, every time you eat.

I've been exploring weight loss solutions for awhile now since I feel like the diet and supplement industry has completely screwed people up.

It finally came to me that it's not about what we are eating but how we are eating.  People always talk about "changing your lifestyle" but there is never really a specific explanation of how to do that.

I'm trying to figure out the best way to help people change and set new habits and I have an idea.  I just need to see if the way I set it up is easy for people to implement and understand.

One thing is for sure, it is something you can live the rest of your life.  It is the way I eat and I love to eat. :)

If you have ever been "successful" at any diet and then gained the weight back, it's not really your fault.  Diets aren't meant to be lived for longer than a short period of time and they don't teach you the right principles of eating healthy.  But having any success at all shows that you do know how to implement something correctly...it just needs to be the right thing.

I would like this to be a 30 day experiment and gather your evaluation sheets at the end of each week.  It will take about 10 seconds every time you eat to fill out the evaluation sheet...that's it.

If you are at all interested in being part of this project or have any questions please e-mail me: dixiesdixon@gmail.com.

I have a small goal...it's to change the world.  Will you help me do it? :)

Thanks!

**The more information I can gather the better!**

6 comments:

Marissa Marie said...

Ah, I TOTALLY would participate...this is the weakest part of my health regime, what I eat. But I can't at this time. Although, while I haven't read the book, Jillian Michaels has come out with something regarding metabolism. I guess the things you eat can affect your hormones, and your hormones affect EVERYTHING! I wonder if that is part of it?

Sarah said...

I am game!

Lana said...

I think I want to do it....:) I am a bit scared to be honest...I don't stick to things well. I like my late night bowls of Peanut Butter Crunch sometimes. :) But I want you to become famous and all-powerful for world-changing...so, I'll give it a go.

Mei Day said...

I'll give it a shot. Am I supposed to lose weight? That might not be a good thing for me.

The Hytes said...

If it's what you emailed me, I'd love to participate. I'm already doing it & I'm down 4 pounds in just over a week!

Greg and Tammy said...

Sign me up. I already track my food for weight watchers, so I'm used to that part.