Friday, December 30, 2011

Heritage...


The other day I overheard Morgan telling Dane: "You know I'm half Mexican.  Everyone in my family is half Mexican!  Even JERSEY is half Mexican 'cause you know, Chihuahua."

I started laughing and Shane said, "Oh she's been on this kick for awhile now.  She told me all of this the other day."

"What did you tell her?" I asked.

"I told her that she wasn't half Mexican and that the only people in the family that are half Mexican are me and Jersey."

"Did she buy it?" I asked, knowing that Morgan isn't one to back down because she is always so certain of her stance.

Shane said, "She insisted that she likes salsa so she is half Mexican too."

It's hard to argue with logic like that. :)

2 comments:

azandersens said...

Maybe you should start to call her Morgita.:)

DianD said...

Oh, my! She is hilarious! :) She looks so happy holding the hen, too, I'm sure she'll be adding that she is a Mexican chicken farmer before long! :)
Love her.