Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm Baaaack--Sort of.


Okay, okay...I've been severely reprimanded from several people that my blogging hiatus needs to end.

Ugh.

Fine.

Obviously a few changes have happened:
  • new house
  • Shane in Iraq
  • NEW HOUSE (did I mention that?)
  • oh yeah, and Shane is in freaking IRAQ
You'd be surprised at how these two changes could just flip my whole world upside down. I am recovering, slowly but surely, and will ease my way back into blog land.

Posts I need to do:
  • The house and all sorts of pictures
  • Shane and how much I love him and miss his guts
  • Olivia and how she has turned into a teenager--holy moly!!!
  • Owen and how he has turned into a klepto (mostly with sugar/candy/cookies)
  • Morgan and how she says words like "rockin'" and "totally" with a thumbs up
  • Profound thoughts about how I can change the world
  • Stupid thoughts that come out of nowhere
  • The fact that I can't remember anything anymore and how uncharacteristic this is for me
  • How I've lost my knack for blogging...totally gone. See this is why I haven't done it.
So I will make it a goal to do at least one of these soon. ( just for you mom and allyson)

But don't expect anything clever or witty...I'm fresh out. I think Allyson stole it all. Do you read her? My gosh she is HILARIOUS. Need an example of her brilliance? Click HERE.

Until I muster up enough energy for a real post...

word.

9 comments:

Allyson & Jere said...

Thank you, I have been satiated, for the moment. You have not lost your mojo, you're far to clever and funny for that. i shall look forward to your new entries with baited breath. And thanks for the shoutout, that makes a girl feel good.

LadyCarma said...

I, for one, have missed you too. I don't live two houses away, and I don't live in the same town, but none the less, I feel a part of your life and I have missed reading your witty thoughts, witty children sayings, and your ability to make me laugh. I need that. Thanks for this post and looking forward to the next one soon.

Julz said...

Did you say Shane is in Iraq? What the???

Lana said...

Hey, even though I see you 12 times a day and know every other detail, I have still missed reading your blog!! Sooo glad to see you're coming back. :)

Greg and Tammy said...

Welcome back friend!! I've been thinking of you lately. Hope the rest of the time without Shane goes by super duper lightning speed FAST.

Hot Diggity Daws said...

For someone who hasn't been blogging, you sure land a lot of comments quickly! Perhaps it is a sign...until then, I just got a kick out of...Word!

Susan said...

Just want to see a pic of your home and maybe the kids at Easter. Hope your brain is back Soon. We all miss it.

AL&G said...

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that your life is completely different since the last time we chatted, since it has been forever between chats. But seriously?!?!? A husband in Iraq, a new house, you forgetting things? I don't believe any of it. :)

Anonymous said...

Dixie! I've missed reading about all your great adventures in that your entertaining and witty way...no way that wit is gone! Although I did click on your link to Allyson's blog and she is HILARIOUS! Totally loved it! So much wit in one family...not fair!