Thursday, June 28, 2012

Room Rules...

Listen, when you live in a house full of one brother you have to have some pretty strict room rules to make sure everyone is on board with your standards.  Leave it to Olivia and Morgan (but we all know mostly Olivia) to make sure things are clear.

Several months ago she posted this sign on her door:

I believe my favorites are:
#4--No Smoking (you know, since most of us here have a problem with that she just wants to make sure we keep it outside I guess)
#8--No picking noses (just a general good rule of thumb)
#11--No Junking…so important that it had to be added as rule #11 of "10 Room Rules"

Owen couldn't stand idly by without a few rules of his own so he created a sign as well.  It looks like this:

I know it doesn't have quite the flare that Olivia's and Morgan's has but I think he gets his point across pretty well.  

Maybe Shane and I should create some room rules of our own.

I have a few ideas…



1 comment:

LadyCarma said...

It shows what your children think is important, for sure. I loved their rules signs. Creative.